Lenkradinterface inkl. Lead zu Mitsubishi
Modell: Outlander 14>18, Pajero 16>18Einheit: Stk.
CHF 271.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
Allows owners of 2014 to 2018 Mitsubishi Outlanders and 2016 to 2018 Mitsubishi Pajero to retain the use of the factory multi-functional steering wheel control buttons including phone, aux input and USB input when installing an aftermarket head unit. This harness also aids in the retention of the OEM amplifier as well as the four factory reversing cameras, allowing for 360-degree camera functionality. The interface allows the aftermarket stereo to interpret and interact with the factory camera information as if it were the original system.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Retains phone button functionality
- Retains factory reverse camera (if vehicle is equipped)
- Retains 360-degree camera functionality
- Retains factory USB input
- Retains AUX input
- Retains amplified system
- Provides outputs for speed pulse, park brake and reverse gear
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.