Infodapter und Lenkradinterface zu Volvo
Modell: XC60 08>17Einheit: Stk.
CHF 292.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Volvo||XC60||Amplified vehicles||2008||2017||OEM Specific|
The CTUVL02 Infodapter interface aids the installation of an aftermarket stereo into an OEM dashboard. It helps retain steering wheel control presets as well as retaining vital features and functions which include the reverse camera and rear parking sensors (if applicable). This CTUVL02 comes with two harnesses to cater for multiple platforms (1x Quadlock, 1x OEM Specific). Simply choose the required lead for installation and discard the irrelevant lead. Please note: This product is for amplified vehicles only. Vehicles with Quadlock connections will not retain microphone functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Infodapter menu settings are controlled and altered via the vehicle's original steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Retains steering wheel control functionality
- Retains phone button functionality
- Retains OEM MOST amplified system
- Retains vehicle settings and generates settings menus
- Retains the rear parking sensor audio when fitting an aftermarket head unit
- Provides outputs for speed pulse, park brake and reverse gear
- Provides input for aftermarket reversing camera
- The infodapter allows vehice information to be displayed on any aftermarket AV head unit.
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.