Lenkradinterface inkl. Lead zu Mercedes
Modell: C-Class W204 07>12, E-Class W212 09>12Einheit: Stk.
CHF 408.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Mercedes||C-Class||W204. For amplified systems. New stereo must have RCA audio out connectors.||2007||2012||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Mercedes||E-Class||W212/C207/A207. For amplified systems. New stereo must have RCA audio out connectors.||2009||2017||Quadlock (Fakra)|
The CTSMC016.2 is a CAN Bus steering wheel control interface for select Mercedes Benz vehicles. This interface aids in the installation of an aftermarket head unit. When installed, the interface works to retain steering wheel controls, factory phone buttons as well as the OEM amplified system. Note: the new stereo must have RCA audio out connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Retains original features of the vehicle such as climate control, parking sensor audio and warning tones
- Retains amplified system
- Provides output feeds for Park Brake, Speed Pulse, Reverse Gear and Mute
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- Updateable via USB
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.