PDC / Lenkradinterface inkl. Lead zu Chevrolet
Modell: Diverse gemäss DetailbeschriebEinheit: Stk.
CHF 205.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Chevrolet||Malibu||Does not support steering wheel control functions.||2008||2010||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Malibu||(Maxx) Does not support steering wheel control functions.||2004||2006||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Avalanche||For 2012-2013 not compatible with factory Navigation equipped vehicles.||2007||2013||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Cobalt||Does not support steering wheel control functions.||2005||2010||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||HHR||Does not support steering wheel control functions.||2006||2011||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Malibu||(Ex. Classic)Does not support steering wheel control functions.||2004||2012||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Silverado||1500-3500 (Ex. Classic)For 2012-2013 not compatible with factory Navigation equipped vehicles.||2007||2013||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Suburban||For 2012-2013 not compatible with factory Navigation equipped vehicles.||2007||2014||OEM Specific|
|Chevrolet||Tahoe||For 2012-2013 not compatible with factory Navigation equipped vehicles.||2007||2014||OEM Specific|
Steering wheel control interface for Chevrolet vehicles, designed to allow you to retain the original audio controls when installing an aftermarket head unit. Retains Steering Wheel Controls, Vehicle Warning Chimes and Standard BOSE Amplified System. Does Not Retain OnStar. Not For Use With Digital BOSE Systems (Y91/Z75)
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.