Lenkradinterface inkl. Lead zu Audi
Modell: A3 (8P) 05>12, A4 (8E,B6,B7) 01>13, TT (8J) 06>14, A6 04>11Einheit: Stk.
CHF 199.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Audi||A3||8P Model||2005||2012||Concert, Chorus, Symphony||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Audi||A4||8E, B6, B7||2001||2013||Concert, Chorus, Symphony||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Audi||TT||Mk2 Model. Not compatible for models with a digital amplifier.||2006||2014||Concert, Chorus, Symphony||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Audi||A6||2004||2011||Concert, Chorus, Symphony||Quadlock (Fakra)|
Audi Steering Wheel Control Interface. Maintains Half Amplified Systems. Not compatible for models with a digital amplifier. Voice Assistant support available with software update (Part Number: SWCREFLASHER)
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.