Alpine Adventure Audio sound systems are designed to deliver excellent sound quality and match the needs of motorhomes and camping vans.
These systems feature new, innovative audio-technologies to achieve the best sound quality in your motorhome. Alpine offers a sound system upgrade in 3 stages for the Fiat Ducato 3 and the same platform of vehicles.
You can increase your bass output and overall tonal balance with the SWC-D84S subwoofer system. By adding it to the SPC-R100-DU, you create the Crescendo Ensemble – stage 2 of the Ducato sound system. The subwoofer is integrated perfectly in the center console for a stealthy appearance.
Compatible with Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2.
- 20 cm flat subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- Dual voice coil (2 Ohm + 2 Ohm)
- Subwoofer features low power requirements
- Included steel mounting bracket for center console installation
- Included ISO adapter for adaption to the radio
- Includes low-pass filter cable
- Peak Power: 250 Watts
- RMS Power: 75 Watts
- This woofer enclosure is designed to fit in the center console below the cup-holder
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 200Hz
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
Compatible with original radio and aftermarket head units.
If you own a liner motorhome, please check compatibility before purchase!
* Only compatible with vehicles with original cup-holder. The cup-holder can be retro-fitted using original manufacturer parts.