Infotainment / SWC Interface zu Seat
Modell: Alhambra 11>, Altea 04>, Cordoba 04>Einheit: Stk.
CHF 217.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
Interface to retain vehicle menus, steering wheel controls, phone buttons and more when installing an aftermarket stereo. Provides optional input for reversing camera and outputs for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and mute
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Retains vehicle settings and generates settings menus
- Provides input for aftermarket reversing camera
- Provides outputs for park brake, reverse gear, speed pulse and mute
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|Seat||Leon||5F||2012||2015||For vehicles with MIB II systems and 5" colour touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Seat||Ibiza||6P||2015||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems and 5" black and white, 5" or 6.5" colour touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Seat||Ibiza||KJ||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|Seat||Arona||2017||For vehicles with MIB II systems and Media System Colour 6.5" touchscreens or Media System Plus 8" colour touchscreens||Quadlock (Fakra)|